Thank you checking out what our parish, christian formation programs, and school have to offer you and your loved ones.
St. Peter Catholic Parish is a vibrant, active parish of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee with a longstanding history since 1856, when our church was established. We welcome all people!
Where Do I Start?
- Join us at Mass. Mass is one of the best ways to get a feel for any parish. Daily Masses and devotions are held Monday-Thursday. Saturday evening Masses are at 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Sunday Masses are at 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. See more of our Mass schedule.
- Talk to us. Feel free to contact us by phone or email. You may also drop-in as well during regular Parish Office Hours. We are happy to answer questions about our parish, school, about the Mass, about the Catholic Church today, and about how we can serve you.
- Register with us. You can sign up anytime by visiting the Parish Office and picking up a New Member Packet. If you’d like to fill out your forms ahead of time, click on the forms below for a printable copy. If you would rather sign up online, you can do so here!
- Get involved. We all know what it was like to be new. Though it can be exciting and scary at the same time, there are plenty of ways to get to know parishioners by volunteering at Mass or joining committees, outreach programs, musical ministries, and pastoral ministries!
What’s Available for my Children?
St. Peter Catholic Parish and School offers a wide variety of activities for your children.
- Visit Christian Formation Pages to learn about faith formation programs for your kids.
- Visit our St. Peter Catholic School’s website, our parish school, to explore all our school has to offer.