In order to grow as a disciple of Christ we must reach out to those in need around us. The theological virtue of charity allows us to grow in the love of Christ – the more we give, the more we receive. In the midst of your discernment, it is important for you to be involved as a volunteer in your parish and community.
We encourage parishioners, parents, families, and catechists to volunteer at these events with our youth. Click on the following events if linked. Check back often as this list is constantly changing.
- Youth Ministry Catechist (Safeguarding Required)
- Sunday School Catechist Aide (Safeguarding Required)
- Office Assistance
- Confirmation Candidate & Sponsor Luncheon
- Vacation Bible School (Safeguarding Required) – June 13-17, 2016
- Middle School Mission Camp Chaperone (Safeguarding Required) – June 20-23, 2016
- Brat Haus
- Parish Rummage Sale
- College Care Packages – October 19, 2016
- Parish Fun Night 2016 – November 12, 2016
- Harvest House – September 3, 2016 / October 22, 2016
- Bake Sales & Youth Rock Coffee House – November 19 & 20, 2016 / December 17 & 18, 2016 / February 18, 2017 / April 9, 2017
- Parish Breakfast – February 19, 2017